Nottingham University Business School
  • Print
   
   

 

2018 Financial Times Masters in Finance

Masters in Finance 2018

The 2018 Financial Times Masters in Finance list ranks the top 65 pre-experience programmes - for students with little or no work experience -  from around the world.

In the eighth edition of the FT Global Masters in Finance ranking, Nottingham University Business School is one of 17 top UK business schools to be included.

The ranking surveyed Nottingham's MSc Finance and Investment alumni who graduated in 2014. Alumni responses to the survey make up 58 per cent of the ranking's total weight, with the other 42 per cent taken from a school survey. The FT gives the highest weighting to alumni salaries three years after graduation.

To take part, business schools have to meet strict criteria and must be accredited by either EQUIS or AACSB.

For the final ranking table and details of the methodology, see the Financial Times Special Report.

 

 

Posted on Monday 18th June 2018

 

 

 

Nottingham University Business School

Jubilee Campus
Nottingham
NG8 1BB

telephone: +44 (0) 115 846 6602
fax: +44 (0) 115 846 6667
email: business-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk