There are a number of ways to collaborate with world leading experts at CICCS and the University of Nottingham:
- Collaborative research projects between research groups and industry to solve a significant industrial problem over a period of time – typically 24-36 months.
- Academic members of staff are able to offer their expert advice as consultants to solve industrial problems.
- Industry-focused student projects at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels where students can complete small projects under instruction from an industrial contact, supervised by a member of academic staff.
- Flexible secondments between Industry and the Centre to bring industrially-focused research expertise, catalyse research ideas and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) bringing together companies and universities to collaborate on projects central to the strategic development of a company.
- Industrial CASE Studentships designed to enhance both academic excellence and industrial relevance of postgraduate research training in the UK.
Discover Postgraduate Courses at The University of Nottingham.