We offer a range of promotional services that will help you to advertise your events and vacancies effectively. You can target all students or particular groups whether international, undergraduate, postgraduate, by year group or subject.
Our standard packages are an excellent start to raising awareness of your recruitment drive but they are only the beginning of your possible marketing campaigns with us.
- Dedicated vacancy advertisement page on My Career, our 24/7 service
- Distribution of A4 recruitment posters across the University
- Advice on how to maximise your advertisement's recruitment potential
- An online student sign-up system
- Inclusion in a weekly events newsletter received by more than 18,000 students
- Inclusion in our termly events booklet if relevant to two or more faculties
- Listing on our website and link to your event page on My Career
- Distribution of A4 posters across the University
- Assistance provided by a personal events coordinator
Upgrade your package
On top of our standard promotional services we offer a number of opportunities for you to maximise the impact of your recruitment campaign.
Using our template, you can send a target email to your desired demographic.
- Option 1: target students by year group, school and by faculty: arts, engineering, medicine and health sciences, science, and social sciences.
- Option 2: allows you to target students by other criteria such as nationality and domicile.
We can advise on the number of students in your targeted audience and the costs. There is a 150 word limit for the target email with a link to your website for further information. You decide the date, however, please give us 48 hours notice. A proof-copy of your email, costs, and student numbers will be forwarded to you for confirmation before sending.
Banner adverts and widgets
Banner adverts consist of a company logo, an image and a link through to your company's website. These will remain on our website between one and three months depending on your preference and availability. Widgets are an interactive icon that is installed on a HTML based website and is a creative way of attracting attention. Your banner or widget will be displayed on these pages:
You can advertise on our three LCD screens located in high-traffic areas within Portland Building. Advertise for a maximum of two weeks during the autumn and spring terms when student attendance is highest.
Sponsorship is a great way of raising your brand awareness on campus or with particular student groups. It is also a way to stand out by supporting activities that benefit students. You can sponsor an event on campus, a recruitment fair and get your logo included on printed marketing materials or talk to us about your sponsorship ideas.
Recruitment agencies should provide proof that their client has given permission to sponsor activities.