The Buddhist Society
The Buddhist Society has five objectives:
- Encourage dialogue between Buddhists and non-Buddhists
- Offer the option to discuss and learn about Buddhism and fight prejudices against Buddhism
- Organise meditations, invite speakers and celebrate Buddhist holidays together
- Provide the members with news and information about events connected to Buddhism
- Create a friendly atmosphere at university for all Buddhists and affiliated people.
The society is open to all Buddhists and anyone interested in Buddhism.
For more information go to the Buddhist Society on the SU website here.
Nottingham Buddhist Centre
Akshobya Buddhist Centrewww.su.nottingham.ac.uk/getinvolved/society/buddhist/