The School is situated on the Jubilee Campus at the University of Nottingham.
Directions to and from Jubilee Campus
The University operates a free Hopper Bus Service between Jubilee Campus, University Park, Sutton Bonington Campus and Royal Derby Hospital Centre. You can view the Hopper Bus timetables online.
All our campuses have cycle parking facilities and those within the City have links to numerous cycle paths.
From Nottingham (approximately 4 miles)
- Nottingham City Transport, service 28 (City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Beechdale Baths - Bilborough)
- Nottingham City Transport, service 30 (City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Wollaton Village - Wollaton Vale)
- Nottingham City Transport, service Unilink 31 (City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus *term-time only)
- Nottingham City Transport, service L10 (City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Wollaton - Bramcote - Beeston)
- Nottingham Community Transport, service L12 (City Hospital - Basford - Hyson Green - Jubilee Campus - QMC - University Park)
- Nottingham City Transport, service 53 (Arnold, City Hospital, Jubilee, QMC, Clifton Boulevard, Clifton)
For a full list of available services visit the Bus Services page.
There are taxi ranks throughout the City Centre and immediately adjacent to the main railway and bus stations. The journey to the campus takes about 15 minutes.
From East Midlands Airport (Approximately 10 miles)
From East Midlands Airport you can take the Skylink service towards the City Centre. Buses leave from outside the Airport Arrivals hall.
Alight at Lace Street stop, which is close to the south entrance to University Park campus, and take the University's hopper bus service from University Park to Jubilee Campus.
You can also walk to the taxi rank on the terminal forecourt and take a direct taxi to the University. The cost of a single/one way journey is approximately £20. Taxis are normally available 24 hours.
From M1 Motorway
Leave the M1 motorway at Junction 25 to join the A52 to Nottingham. After five miles turn left onto the A6514, Middleton Boulevard. Turn right at the next roundabout onto the A609 Wollaton Road. The main entrance to Jubilee Campus is clearly signposted on the right
Car Parking on campus:
Visitors to the University will be required to use the pay and display facilities.
Parking charges for are:
- Up to 30 minutes (free)
- 2 hours (£3.00)
- 4 hours (£5.00)
- All day (£7.00)
Restrictions will apply in some locations.
Using satellite navigation?
When driving to Jubilee Campus via satellite navigation, please use NG8 1BB as the postcode.
Arriving by plane?
Using the postcode of your destination, find your way here using one of these online route planners: