Mandarin Evening Courses
We offer three rounds of Mandarin evening courses each academic year ranging from Beginners HSK Level 1 to Advanced HSK Level 5. Courses usually commence in October, January and April.
Registration for evening courses in Autumn term 2021/22 is now open. Click on the following links below for course details (starting w/c 4 October 2021).
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our courses are currently being delivered online. This will continue until December 2021 or further depending on the situation. Details on how to join the virtual lessons will be emailed to students by their class tutor after registration.
Standar fee: £120 per 10 week course for all levels
Discounted rate: £110 per 10 week course, available to UoN staff and students
Please note that the cost of the course books is not included in the fees. Books are available to purchase from Amazon or other book stores. Click here to see details about the course books.
How to book
Registration is now open
To book a course and pay for your tuition fee, please visit http://store.nottingham.ac.uk and follow the below instructions:
- Click on "Short Courses" on the left hand side menu
- Select "Nottingham Confucius Institute"
- You will see a list of courses for selection
- To book a place, you will need to create an account online first (this should only take a few minutes). Once your account is created, you can log in with the username (your email address) and the password you have entered.
Registration deadline: 12:00 noon, Thursday 30 September 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Fees are non-refundable and no partial refund can be given for any classes not attended.
- Applicants should usually be over 18 at the start of the course.
- A minimum of 5 students are required in order for a course to run. Should any course not recruit sufficiently a full refund will be provided.
- Where possible classes are taught by the same tutor for all classes, however NCI reserves the right to replace a tutor if necessary.
Your place will be confirmed by Saturday 2 October 2021 if not earlier.
For enquiries and further details, please contact email@example.com