Guidance on what the ongoing situation means for you as a postgraduate researcher, supervisor or member of staff conducting or supporting research.
This content was last updated on 29 April 2020 at 22:58 (GMT)
COVID-19 SharePoint site
The University has launched a Research and Innovation COVID-19 SharePoint site.
Latest updates include:
- information and guidance on REF, research operations, research funders
- guidance for postgraduate research students and those supporting and supervising them
- updates on research ethics and integrity
More content will be added as the situation develops. Click ‘follow’ or bookmark the link so you can find it easily.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, email email@example.com
How the University is helping to fight coronavirus
People are what makes this University great, now more than ever. Our staff and students are supporting the local, national and global effort to tackle the pandemic.
- loaning over £1m worth of equipment to support national testing for COVID-19
- offering expert advice to government, local healthcare providers and the media
- working and volunteering in the community and at local NHS hospitals
Join the effort: find out about secondments and volunteering for staff and students.