(05/2018-07/2019) Visiting at IAE, (Barcelona, Spain)
- Supervision by Ana Rute Cardoso
(09/2014-09/2016) Teaching Assistant at ISCAL, IPL (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Lectures: Microeconomics , Macroeconomics and Statistics I & II.
(09/2013-08/2016) Teaching Assistant at Nova SBE, UNL (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Tutorials: Calculus II , Linear Algebra and Modeling and Optimization.
Mathematical Economics (1st year Undergraduate)
Macroeconomic Theory (2nd year Undergraduate)
Introduction to Macroeconomics (1st year Undergraduate)
Foundations of Economics (1st year Undergraduate, usually PPE students)
Research Topic Title
- Essays in Higher Education
- Supervisors: Gianni Da Fraja and Alex Possajennikov
My research aims to analyze the determinants of students performance at university, I am trying also to understand what would be most efficient way of selecting students at universities and as last topic, but not the least, I am analyzing also the effectiveness of maintenance grants.
- Economics of Education, Labour economics, Microeconomic Theory
Primary funding sources:
- PhD Fellow of Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT, Lisbon-Portugal)
Conferences and Summer Schools
(03/2018) Cesifo Workshop on Labour Economics and Social Policy Dresden, Germany
(03/2018) LEER Conference Leuven, Belgium
(07/2017) Barcelona GSE Summer School Barcelona, Spain Quantitative Methods for Public Policy Evaluation with Stephan Litschig
- (07/2017) IWAEE Catanzaro, Italy
- (01/2017) IV Lisbon Research Workshop in Economics , Statistics and Econometrics of Education Lisbon, Portugal
- (06/2016) XXV Meeting of the Economics of Education Association Badajoz, Spain
NUNES, Luis C; REIS, Ana B.; SEABRA, Carmo; SILVA, Pedro L.; Student's Performance in Higher Education, (working paper) mimes.
- XUFRE, Patrícia; SILVA, Pedro; MENDES, Diogo; Análise em Rn, Lisboa Editora, 2017. ISBN 9789725925195