Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Applying and Fees
You can apply using the links below:
Individual module applications
Health and social care professionals wanting to apply for one of the modules may do so by completing the online form below.
The modules are available to all health and social care professionals. Email the admissions team for details, or call +44 (0)115 95 15559
Level 3 (degree level) module application form
Degree pathway applications
Health and social care professionals wanting to apply for a degree pathway may do so by completing the online form below.
The degree pathways are available to all health and social care professionals. Email the admissions team for details, or call +44 (0)115 95 15559
BSc pathway application
- 120 credits at level 1 (automatically awarded to all 'first level' registered nurses in respect of their Registration qualification and may be awarded to other qualified Healthcare Professionals).
- 120 credits at level 2 that have been completed within the past 10 years (40 level 2 credits may be awarded via Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) for current contemporary practice). All APL applications for the School of Health Sciences programmes are processed free of charge.
Please note, the above credits must have been awarded for nursing or health studies (or equivalent) qualifications.
Fully funded places
Funded places are available to health and social care professionals working in the East Midlands (under certain conditions) through the Workforce Development Fund (previously LBR).
Applications can also be made to the course for self-funded places or for direct employer sponsorship at the full advertised fee.
Alternatively, if you are from outside of the region's contract you can apply above and an invoice will then be issued.
Equivalent or Lower Qualifications (ELQ) fee
The UK government does not provide universities with funding to teach students studying for a qualification that is equivalent to, or lower than, a qualification they have already achieved.
Please be advised that you may be liable for an ELQ fee if you wish to study for a qualification of an equivalent or lower level to the one that you already hold. For example a student may be liable for an ELQ if you already have:
- An undergraduate degree (from a UK or foreign institution) and want to enrol on another undergraduate degree
- A postgraduate degree (from a UK or foreign institution) and want to enrol on an undergraduate degree
- A Masters degree (from a UK or foreign institution) and want to enrol on another Masters programme
However, the school is happy to confirm that it will pay the ELQ supplement for any student who is successfully funded through the Continuing Professional Development contract and for any student who has previously graduated from The University of Nottingham.
Further information is available at the University's Fees and Finance website.