Staff and students are invited to attend a one day conference on 'Raising Awareness of Mental Health in Higher Education (RAMHHE)'.
The objective of the conference is to promote an inclusive day, where people can express their views and perceptions of mental health through collective dialogue.
We will engage in discussions on five key issues:
- Why do higher education students experience mental health?
- How can we create an awareness of mental health among higher education students?
- What strategies can we put in place to better support mental health among higher education students?
- How can we promote peer to peer support for mental health among higher education students?
- How can we provide a space for higher education students to express their views and perceptions of mental health?
Information from the conference will provide an interdisciplinary insight into how to raise awareness of mental health in higher education.
Sign the petition
Please show your support by signing our petition.
Details for staff:
Participation of services is voluntary - tables and poster boards will be provided for participating services to display their information and engage with students and other attendees.
Findings from the conference will be accessible via different routes. Names of individuals and services will be anonymised.
For more information, download the staff invite (PDF). There will be 30 free tickets available for staff.
For information, questions and to confirm your attendance, please contact:
Details for students:
RAMHHE is a free event for the first 100 undergraduate and postgraduate students from The University of Nottingham, University of Birmingham and the University of Warwick. Book on Eventbrite.
Students are also invited to submit a mental health awareness campaign poster. Three winning posters will be used to support mental health promotion campaign on campus.
For more information, download the student invite (PDF).
If you have any questions or queries, please contact:
Places are limited, but video highlights of the conference will be available after the event.