In today’s digital age, organisations are having to adapt and embrace new technology faster than ever before.
Join us at this Ingenuity breakfast to hear from two speakers working at the forefront of digital transformation to gain insights into the potential benefits for your business.
Stuart Ross, MD of Hallam, will share his learnings and ‘hands on’ experiences on how to create and continue digital transformation within an organisation. Insights will include:
- What is a digital culture
- How to create and embed a digital culture
- Leadership in a digital age
- How to attract and nurture individuals to embrace digital changes
- Creating high performance teams in a digital age
Joining Stuart will be James Tomkinson, Deputy Director of Digital and Marketing at the University of Nottingham. James will draw on his background in industry and current experience of driving digital transformation at the University to share his thoughts on:
- Focusing on business change not technology
- Driving efficiency from the change as well as revenue
- The importance of your Digital Maturity to any transformation
- The pace of change and the value of Software as a Service (SaaS) technology to keep you in the game.
This event will take place at 7.45-9.30 on Tuesday 23 July in the A15, Ingenuity Centre, University of Nottingham Innovation Park. For those wanting to stay on, networking will continue from 9.30am.
07:45 – 08:10 Registration, breakfast and networking
08:10 – 08:15 Welcome and introductions
08:15 – 09:00 Keynote
09:00 – 09:10 Q&A
09:10 – 09:30 The Shop Window
09:30… Networking – for those that want to stay on
Attendance is free. For more information, and to book your place, please visit the event page.