We know that the University has great people doing great things. We also know there are areas where we need to improve. If we are all going to make our University better, we need to know what’s working and what’s not. That’s where you come in.
The next Staff Engagement Survey will be running from the Monday 25 November 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020 (midnight) and we would really value your feedback.
The University is committed to making sure our results have an impact. Shortly after the results are received managers will discuss these with staff highlighting key areas of focus/opportunity and involve the team in generating ideas and potential solutions to turning feedback into action.
We’re committed to using what we find out to improve the way we work. Together we can make a difference.
You can find out more about the survey and resources available to support Schools/Departments with their action planning by visiting the Staff Engagement Workspace pages:
- Survey results breakdown.
- Staff engagement Flick books – to keep staff updated on University wide staff engagement activities.
- Annual report – update on key activities that have taken place since the survey.
- Engagement champion network – role of the engagement champion, members of the network.
- Case studies – great examples of staff engagement activities.
- Guidance resources – webinars, guidance notes to the elements of engagement and action planning tools to support line managers.
- Pulse surveys - purpose of a pulse survey, the benefits, guidance on conducting a pulse survey, measuring engagement and future action planning.