Senior Team Leader - Coffee Shop/Cafe
- Closing Date
- Friday, 28th January 2022
- Job Type
- Operations & Facilities
- Catering Division (NH)
- £19623 per annum (pro rata if applicable)
The University of Nottingham has been providing an outstanding student experience for over 140 years and is a leading university of worldwide significance with established campuses in UK, China and Malaysia. Our award-winning Nottingham campus is only 15 minutes by bus or tram to our vibrant city centre.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and passionate Senior Team Leader to lead our team in delivering exceptional service to our diverse customers across large or multiple Café’s on University Park.
As a Senior Team Leader, you will lead by example, be inclusive, fair, respectful, be resilient and able to adapt to change quickly.
What’s in it for you
- Ongoing support to develop your skills and gain industry recognised qualifications to further your career ambitions that may lead to different career paths and career progression.
- An excellent holiday allowance of 25 days, plus additional university closure days and bank holidays (pro-rata, on average 14 days).
- Employee Assistance Programme and Counselling Service- 24/7 support.
- Supplier discounts, travel, and reward schemes.
- Staff Networks, events and activities and state of the art sports facilities.
- A permanent post for 52 weeks of the year plus the tools you need to do a great job and your uniform will be provided.
Hours of work are Full time, 36.25 hours per week, worked 5 days out of 7 to be arranged (mainly Monday to Friday) between 7.30 and 5.00pm. Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends will be required. Job share arrangements may be considered.
Further details regarding the duties for this post can be found on the attached job role profile.
You can find out more about us and meet the team at https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/estates/recruitment-estates-and-facilities/recruitment-estates-and-facilities.aspx
Informal enquiries may be addressed to David Butler, email email@example.com. Please note that applications sent directly to this email address will not be accepted. Please quote NHE448321
Our University has always been a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs – indeed this very diversity is vital to our success, it is fundamental to our values and enriches life on campus. We welcome applications from UK, Europe and from across the globe. For more information on the support we offer our international colleagues, see our Moving to Nottingham pages.
For successful international applicants, we provide financial support for your visa and the immigration health surcharge, plus an interest-free loan to help cover the cost of immigration-related expenses for any dependants accompanying you to the UK. For more information please see the our webpage on Financial support for visas and the immigration health surcharge.
This role will not attract sufficient points to obtain a sponsored Skilled Worker visa under the UK Visas & Immigration points based immigration system, however applications are welcome from candidates who don't currently have the right to work in the UK, but who would be eligible to obtain a valid visa via another route.