Tutor in English for Academic Purposes
- Closing Date
- Monday, 21st January 2019
- Job Type
- Centre for English Language Education
- £30395 to £36261 per annum, depending on skills and experience. Salary progression beyond this scale is subject to performance.
The School of Education seeks to appoint a number of additional experienced English language professionals with experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP), preferably in UK Higher Education contexts. During summer 2019 a range of posts are available on our standard Academic English and Study Skills programme as well as on subject-specific programmes (for example Law, Business & Management and Engineering). Appointments will be made on standard University of Nottingham terms and conditions. Successful candidates will also benefit from:
- free quality accommodation
- a fully paid pre-course induction programme
- a supportive team of experienced Course Directors and colleagues
- a cutting-edge EAP syllabus with a wide range of available teaching material
- payment for pro rata holiday entitlement
Contracts range from 4 to 10 weeks of teaching plus induction (depending on the course) during the period July to September 2019. PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE DETAILS OF AVAILABILITY WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Interviews will take place in the weeks commencing week commencing 4, 11 and 18 February 2019.
Hours for the posts are full time.
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Victoria Mcpherson-Davis, or email email@example.com. Please note that applications sent directly to this email address will not be accepted.
The University of Nottingham is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.