Discover your career with UoN
Join us for our Jobs Fair to learn about the variety of roles we have here at the University of Nottingham.
We are inviting you to join us for this unique opportunity to speak with our colleagues from various departments to find out more about our environment, culture, jobs, benefits, and more!
Free to attend!
Please register your interest in advance. We will send you a reminder nearer the time.
Register your interest
Wednesday 17 May 2023
2pm - 6pm
Lakeside Arts, University Park NG7 2NR
The building number 49 on the campus map.
We recommend taking public transport to get to our venue. The University of Nottingham tram stop on the Toton Lane-Hucknall line is less than 200m from Lakeside Arts. Car parks are available on campus subject to demand. Plan your travel on the Lakeside Arts website.
What to expect from the fair?
Apart from seeing representatives from different departments and finding out about our variety of roles, you can:
- Get some tips around making a good application from our HR Team
- Find out more about our interview process and what to expect from it
- Learn more about our benefits
- Explore career and development opportunities
- Discover more about our culture, values and our commitment to Equality Diversity and Inclusion
If you're new to jobs fairs, read our tips to help you prepare and make sure you get the most out of this event:
- Do your research - Make sure you check the departments you're interested in speaking to. What do they do? What jobs and apprenticeships are they offering? You can find information about the university structure on our about page.
- Prepare some questions - The fair gives you the opportunity to ask questions. After you have done some research, think about what questions you wish to ask our colleagues.
- Plan your time - Check below which department will be represented and make sure you plan who you would like to speak to.
- Be open to new ideas - Look at what each department offers. Who knows, you could find something you haven't considered before.
Find out which departments will be attending
You will have an opportunity to speak with our colleagues to learn about our jobs in technical areas, childcare services, administration, managerial, operational and facility areas, as well as apprenticeships.
We are a family friendly employer and you are more than welcome to bring your children along to the fair with you!
Our location is accessible, guide dogs are welcome and we are happy to help support any other adjustments you may need. Please let us know in advance by filling in the accessibility and adjustments section on our registration form.
We recommend taking public transport to get to our venue. The University of Nottingham tram stop on the Toton Lane-Hucknall line is less than 200m from Lakeside Arts.
Please note: Parking at Lakeside during university term time, and during events, is limited. If travelling by car, please allow extra time for your journey.
There are two free car parks next to the DH Lawrence Pavilion at Lakeside Arts. Pay and display parking is available on campus subject to demand.
The nearest campus car parks are behind the University of Nottingham Museum/Djanogly Gallery and on Science Road (the first right after entering campus via the South Entrance). More information can be found on the Lakeside Arts website.
At the event
Come along and complete our survey, to be entered into a free prize draw. The winner will receive entry tickets for 4 people to visit the Luminarium at Highfield Park.
Visit our jobs page to learn about jobs we have on offer and to sign up for jobs by email.
Jobs at UoN