University of Nottingham Libraries have partnered with Royal Mail to offer a one-off freepost service.
You only need to return your books if you have received an email to say they have been requested by someone else. Most loans will continue to auto-renew every day as normal. This service is available until 23 July 2021.
This service is open to:
- Summer 2020 graduates
- Current students whose books have been requested
This service is only available for students in the UK.
If you are interested in the service or want to check your eligibility, please email email@example.com.
How to return your books
If you are in Nottingham, you can return your requested books in person to the boxes outside any of our libraries.
If your book has been requested and you are unable to return these in person:
- Please carefully package any University of Nottingham Libraries items into one parcel. We are unable to cover the costs of the packaging, just the postage cost.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the Royal Mail Freepost portal
- Using the portal generate a one-off label or QR code
- Drop off the parcel at your nearest Post Office counter or a Parcel Postbox
- When we receive the items we will process these and clear the items from your account, along with any fines accrued. You can check your account on NUsearch.
Help and support
If you have any issues with the service, including Royal Mail rejecting the size or weight of the parcel, please contact email@example.com