- 2000 Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow Ph.D. in Molecular Genetics entitled "Transcriptional regulation of tag7/PGRP gene in different model systems."
- 1996 Lomonosov's Moscow State University, Biological Faculty Department of Bioorganic Chemistry. MSc in Biochemistry. Honours diploma.
- Feb 2011 - Present time: Lecturer in Stem Cell Biology, Wolfson Centre for Stem Cells, Tissue Engineering and Modelling (STEM), Centre for Biomolecular Sciences, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK.
- Feb 2009 - Jan 2011: Research Fellow, Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK.
- Jul 2008 - Jul 2009: Research Fellow, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine (IGMM), Cancer Research Centre, Edinburgh, UK.
- Jun 2004 - Apr 2008: Carrier Development Fellow, IGMM, Medical Research Council Human Genetics Unit (MRC HGU), Edinburgh, UK.
- Feb 2001 - Aug 2003: Wellcome Trust Travelling Research Fellow, Dept. of Biomedical Sciences, University of Edinburgh, UK. Working with Dr. Richard Meehan on "The role of methyl-CpG binding protein Kaiso in Xenopus development"..
- Mar 1998 - Aug 1998: Recipient of short-term fellowship, ICGEB, Trieste, Italy.
- Mar 1998 - May 2000: Ph.D. student, Group of Transcriptional Control and Oncogenesis, Institute of Gene Biology, Moscow, Russia.
- Molecular biology techniques,
- DNA-protein interactions techniques,
- cell biology techniques,
- developmental biology expertise (early mouse development, Xenopus laevis).
· Lecturer and Module convener: A34CDM, Cell, Developmental and Molecular Biology, MSc Stem Cell Technology, University of Nottingham
· Lecturer: A34ESC, Embryonic Stem Cells; B34RTS, Research Skills & Stem Cell Technology Exploitation, MSc Stem Cell Technology, University of Nottingham
· Research projects' supervisor: A34SCP, Regenerative Medicine Research Projects, MSc Stem Cell Technology, University of Nottingham, 1-2 students/year
· Guest lecturer: A34C01, Molecular Basis of Cancer, MSc in Oncology, University of Nottingham
· Tutor: MSc students, MSc Stem Cell Technology, The University of Nottingham
· Primary supervisor for 3 PhD students, co-supervisor for 2 PhD students.