School staff listing
People listings by divisions
Clinical Research Fellow, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
Dr. Caz Henry is a Clinical Research Fellow in the Division of Child Health, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at QMC, Nottingham. She graduated from University of Nottingham Medical School in 2005 and is a paediatric trainee in the East Midlands (North) Deanery.
Dr. Henry is involved in teaching undergraduate medical students within Child Health. This includes clinical bedside teaching, contributing to exam marking and examining candidates undergoing the… read more
1. HeartLight Study: Heart Rate Monitoring for Newborn Resuscitation. An Innovate UK, Technology Strategy Board funded project to improve heart rate detection of infants at birth.
2. GestATion Study: Gestational Age Assessment Tool. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored study to estimate the gestational age of newborn infants.
Dr. Henry is involved in teaching undergraduate medical students within Child Health. This includes clinical bedside teaching, contributing to exam marking and examining candidates undergoing the Child Health OSLER.
1. MRC funded project: Development of a novel Paediatric Continuous Early Warning (PaedCEW) monitor for children at risk of respiratory and cardiovascular collapse.
2. Importance of time perception on the variability of capillary refill time assessment by paediatric staff.
3. Preterm infant transport stress (PremiTranS) - A feasibility study of the impact of inter-hospital transport on the preterm infant.