BSc Medical Physiology and Therapeutics
- Study at a world's Top 100 institution for Life Sciences and Medicine*
- Our course allows you to study a broad range of subjects within the medical and biomedical sciences including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and molecular biology
- Your skills will open up employment opportunities in a wide range of careers, including pharmaceutical and clinical research
- You will benefit from studying in our purpose-built medical school at the Royal Derby Hospital site
The BSc Medical Physiology and Therapeutics is designed for those with a broad interest in the medical sciences who want to experience working at the forefront of scientific research and practice.
Hear from our students
* University of Nottingham is ranked 77th in the world for Life Sciences and Medicine, according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019.