Travelling to Nottingham
East Midlands Airport:
There is a regular bus service from East Midlands Airport to Nottingham called Skylink, this bus service leaves every 30 minutes during the day and every hour after 23:00. The cost of a single adult ticket is £5.00, with a monthly return ticket costing £8.00. Please check the website for up to date ticket prices and timetable.
A taxi from East Midlands Airport will cost around £30.00 each way.
There are regular train services from Manchester Airport to Nottingham. Please check the train times via the link below under the heading "By Train".
Other UK Airports:
Birmingham International Airport
London Gatwick Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Luton Airport
By Car - From M1 Motorway
Leave the M1 motorway at Junction 25 to join the A52 to Nottingham. After five miles turn left onto the A6514, Middleton Boulevard. Turn right at the next roundabout onto the A609 Wollaton Road. The main entrance to Jubilee Campus is clearly signposted on the right.
When driving to Jubilee Campus via satellite navigation, please use NG8 1BB as the postcode.
Car Parking on campus:
Visitors to the University will be required to use the pay and display facilities.
Parking charges for 2011/12 will be £7 per day, £4 for up to 4 hours, £2 for up to 2 hours and 30 minutes free. Restrictions will apply in some locations.
Jubilee Campus Map:
For a pdf Version of the Jubilee Campus Map please click here
Conference Address Details:
Business School South (Building 7 on Campus Map)
The Nearest train station to Jubillee Campus is Beeston Station or Nottingham main railway station. Visit wwww.nationalrail.co.uk
There are regular train services from Luton, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports to Nottingham. Please check the train times via the link below under the heading "By Train".
Travelling within Nottingham
The University operates a free Hopper Bus service between Jubilee Campus, University Park and Sutton Bonington Campus. You can view the Hopper Bus timetables online. They are also available on the buses.
There are taxi ranks throughout the City Centre and immediately adjacent to the main railway and bus stations. The journey to the campus takes about 15 minutes.
- Nottingham City Transport, service 28 ( City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Beechdale Baths - Bilborough )
- Nottingham City Transport, service 30 ( City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Wollaton Village - Wollaton Vale )
- Nottingham City Transport, service Unilink 31 ( City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus *term-time only )
- Nottingham City Transport, service L10 ( City - Ilkeston Road - Jubilee Campus - Wollaton - Bramcote - Beeston )
- Nottingham City Transport, service L12 ( City Hospital - Basford - Hyson Green - Jubilee Campus - QMC - Nottingham University )
- Nottingham City Transport, service L53 ( Arnold, City Hospital, Jubilee, QMC, Clifton Boulevard, Clifton )