Our Business Schools in Nottingham, China and Malaysia are accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) EQUIS and the Association of MBAs (AMBA) – the world's leading accrediting bodies for business schools.
The school has leading experts in:
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- financial services
- operations management
- risk and insurance
- sustainability and corporate social responsibility
Academic English preparation and support
If you require additional support to take your language skills to the required level, you may be able to attend a presessional course at the Centre for English Language Education, which is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK. Students who successfully complete the presessional course to the required level can progress to postgraduate study without retaking IELTS or equivalent.
Specialist business and management courses are available and you could be eligible for a joint offer, which means you will only need to apply for your visa once. Students who enter via the CELE route are exempt from paying the school's £2,000 course deposit. For more details, please contact us.
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- Internationally recognised courses which offer additional qualifications and/or exemption from professional exams
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts