Seminars and events
Seminars are an important feature of our group's research programme as they reflect academic interests within the group.
In addition, we have a biweekly group meeting where the members discuss their current work on both experimental and theoretical
Quantum Matter: Foundations and Applications Summer School 2013
The Summer School on "Quantum Matter: Foundations and Applications" took place in Granada, Spain from 15-19th September 2013.
It featured tutorial style lectures introducing themes of broad interest in the areas of cold atoms and molecules
, quantum optics
and condensed matter physics
, quantum information
and quantum interference and precision measurements
providing a basis for new members of the community and deepening the
knowledge of more experienced ones. In addition, there were shorter seminar style
talks and a dedicated poster session for participants to present and discuss their research.
- Charles Adams (Durham University)
- Kai Bongs (University of Birmingham)
- Philippe Bouyer (University of Bordeaux)
- Sebastian Diehl (University of Innsbruck)
- Selim Jochim (University of Heidelberg)
- Anna Sanpera (University of Barcelona)
- Klaus Sengstock (University of Hamburg)