- Supervised research project for three years
- Training modules. A minimum of at least 35 credits training modules taken in MPAGS and/or the Graduate School.
- Optional taught modules are available for skills development
- Monthly appraisal with supervisor and end of year assessment
- Research Training Records are kept which record taught modules, demonstrating, presentations at conferences, computer skills etc.
- It is expected that all research students attend the weekly school seminars and colloquia
For more details on research programmes and regulations please refer to the quality manual