About the Institute for Policy and Public Engagement
The Institute for Policy and Engagement has been created to help form partnerships and networks between the University's world-class research, and the people and organisations it can help.
To support the exchange of knowledge and ideas to enrich policy making, inspire people, support communities, transform lives and shape the future.
To be a beacon, renowned for creating partnerships between our world-class researchers, policymakers and the public. Through these partnerships we will tackle together the most compelling challenges locally, nationally and globally.
We do this by ensuring research outputs reach policy and the public effectively and measurably, by:
- running regular training courses
- producing resources to help you shape your messaging
- identifying engagement opportunities and potential speaking platforms
- running funding schemes to support policy and public engagement
- providing one-on-one support to academics working on policy or public engagement initiatives
Back to the top