The Rights Lab Strategy Group meets four times per year to:
- Review and advise on the research programme for the Rights Lab Beacon of Excellence.
- Ensure the size and shape of the Rights Lab Beacon of Excellence is appropriate to deliver this research programme.
- Respond to advice from the External Advisory Board.
- Monitor the implementation of the Rights Lab Beacon of Excellence.
- Review the progress and performance (both financial and non-financial) of the Rights Lab Beacon of Excellence and recommend mitigating actions as necessary.
- Approve quarterly and annual progress reports to the University’s Research Programme Governance Board.