Annual Doctoral Colloquium
On Wednesday 6 March 2019, a number of PhD candidates in commercial law presented their project at the Annual Doctoral Colloquium.
Their presentations stimulated interesting debates and discussions amongst guests and academics from the School of Law.
Download the programme
Below is the programme of the session on commercial law:
- Discussant: Dr Janice Denoncourt (Nottingham Trent) (Main Discussant)
- Discussant: Dr Reza Beheshti (Second Discussant)
- Susan Morgan, 'Company Voluntary Agreements "Purpose and Outcomes"'
- Jia Wang, 'Legal Transplantation: The Importation of English Marine Insurance Law into Chinese Law'
- Ezinne Miria Igbokwe, 'The Impact of Compulsory Patent Licensing on Foreign Direct Investment Decision'
- Tianwa Yang, 'Cross-Border Exploitation Regime of Copyright in Chinese Internet Cultural Industry: from the Perspective of Copyright Law and Private International Law in China and the UK'