Externally funded fellowships
In addition to our internally funded fellowships
, there are a wide range of fellowships available from various funding bodies, charities and institutions, targeted at both early career researchers and mid to senior career researchers.
Why Nottingham for your fellowship?
- Our support for fellows through our fellowship mentoring scheme and networking events
- Our diverse, welcoming environment, coupled with world-class facilities, infrastructure and digital systems
- The support we offer through the application process. If you are approved to submit a full application, we will support you strongly in both writing the proposal and preparing for the interview
- The strength of our interdisciplinary research base, and our investment through the Research Priority Areas (www.nottingham.ac.uk/research)
- Our internationally renowned research areas, supported through investment in our Beacons of Excellence (www.nottingham.ac.uk/world)
If you are interested in Nottingham as your host institution please contact the fellowships team so that we can put you in touch with the appropriate contact in your host school/faculty. Most applicants for fellowships need to show strong institutional support for their application, so it is vital that you discuss your proposal as early as possible with your proposed host school/faculty. Please provide a CV and a brief research proposal to aid discussions.
Alongside this, some fellowships have institutional restrictions on numbers we can submit, so please ensure that you discuss your proposal with the host school, and contact the fellowships team to find out more about internal sift processes
To find out more details, or for queries about particular schemes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore the opportunities
Back to the top