NewU is an exciting campaign for University of Nottingham students run in partnership with HealthyU. Our varied programme of sport sessions, giveways and workshops aim to help you manage stress, improve your wellbeing and stay active.
Find your active. Find your balance.
Running from Monday 14 January to Sunday 7 April 2019 - we have a full programme of Engage sessions - perfect for fitting sport and activity into a busy schedule.
Five ways of wellbeing
We have separated all our activities into five ways of wellbeing, giving you the opportunity to focus on what matters most to you. Complete four of the five ways of wellbeing during term two and you'll receive a free gift!
- Take notice - use your voice to share your NewU experiences using #NewU19 or attend our Mindfulness workshop
- Keep learning - attend one of our workshops
- Connect - follow UoN Sport, UoN Engage or UoN Disability Sport on social media
- Give - make a personal pledge either via email or through one of our channels listed above
- Be active - come along to an Engage session or take part in our Desk Exercise workshop
Once you think you've completed four of the five ways of wellbeing, please let us know via email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
This is not an exhaustive list but are some key links to websites that you might find helpful during exams and throughout the term.