Alumni and Associate Sports Membership
From only £30.90 per month, enjoy access to:
- three fully-equipped fitness suites
- over 100 weekly fitness classes
- swimming pool
- all indoor facilities on our UK campuses
- free fitness programmes
Join now / login
What's included in my UoN sports and fitness membership?
Alumni and associate sports and fitness memberships offer excellent value for money here at The University of Nottingham.
As well as the brand new £40 million David Ross Sports Village, alumni and associate membership also includes access to our sports centres on Jubilee and Sutton Bonington Campus.
- three state-of-the art fitness suites
- free fitness inductions and programme reviews
- over 100 weekly group exercise classes, featuring several Les Mills' sessions
- spin classes in bespoke spin studios
- squash courts
- indoor court hire; badminton, basketball, volleyball
- outdoor court hire: tennis, netball
- discounted rates at our Sports Injury Clinic
Also at David Ross Sports Village:
Members also receive competitive rates on outdoor pitch hire, as well as treatments in our Sports Injury Clinic. Click here for the full list of benefits.
How to purchase your sports membership
Alumni and associate sports and fitness membership may be purchased via the following methods:
- Via telephone: +44 (0)115 74 87000
- By visiting the David Ross Sports Village, Jubilee Sports Centre or Sutton Bonington sports centre receptions
If you have previously purchased a student UoN sports and fitness membership and now wish to transfer to an alumni membership, please contact our Membership Officer
| Package|| Price|
|Alumni / Associate sports and fitness membership - monthly direct debit
||£30.90 / month
Alumni / Associate sports and fitness membership - annual paid in full
(Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase)
12 months for the price of 10!
Alumni / associate sports and fitness members may add up to three friends and family members to their membership at any one time. These friends and family members will pay the same annual / monthly membership fee for our alumni / associate package.
We also offer discounted membership for children (aged under 16) of our alumni / associate sports and fitness members.
Enrolment for both offers may be done at any of our sports centres - the current sports and fitness member must be present.
Eligible groups: Alumni and Associate membership
You may purchase an alumni and associate membership if you fall in one of the below categories:
- University of Nottingham Graduates
- East Midlands Open University Staff
- St. John's College Staff
- Graduates of the University of Nottingham PGCE Course
- Staff of University facilities based on campus but not contracted as a University of Nottingham Employee
- Staff of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Veterinary Investigation Centre (Sutton Bonington)
- Tenants at UNIP (The University of Nottingham Innovation Park)
- NHS employees based at Queens Medical Centre
- Honorary appointments
- Students studying at Stevenson College and staying on Sutton Bonington Campus
- University of Nottingham Sport Coaches and UoN Sport Club Volunteers (monthly membership option only).
Please note, all new joiners will need to provide proof of your status as an alumni or associate upon your first visit.
International bank cards
Please note, if you hold an international bank card, you will be unable to purchase a membership via monthly direct debit. However, a pro-rata paid in full membership may be activated by contacting our Membership Officer
Terms and conditions