NTU 7-day Winter Fitness Pass
NTU Students can enjoy the fitness facilities at David Ross Sports Village over the winter break from just £10!
This winter fitness pass can be activated from the 21 December 2020 until the 31 December 2020 for 7 consecutive days.
Perfect for those looking to stay active and healthy over the winter break.
The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass includes:
- training in our state-of-the-art fitness suite at David Ross Sports Village
- working out with our group exercise programme (dependent on current national / local restrictions)
- our indoor courts, including squash
See our terms and conditions below for full details
Here to keep you safe
We have a range of stringent measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone using our facilities. We also please ask all customers to familiarise themselves with our new guidance ahead of their visit.
Don't forget your face covering
Our team will be wearing face coverings unless instructing a class and we ask all customers to wear a face covering when visiting and walking through our facilities. This can then be removed when exercising.
Pre-booking your activities
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our customers, we're operating a pre-booking system for all activities. Please pre-book your sessions online or at 0115 74 87000.
To create an account, please click here to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can then book all your sessions online here.
Get ready to work out with us:
Find out more about our venues:
Included in your pass
Work out in the fitness suite
Our fitness suite includes several cardio stations as well as free weights. Our friendly instructor team are also on hand if you have any questions at all! You can pre- book up to 7 days-in-advance online or on 0115 74 87000.
Booking an indoor court
Why not try squash, badminton or even table tennis. You can pre- book up to 7 days-in-advance online or on 0115 74 87000. Please note, under Tier 3 restrictions this must be within your household or bubble - maximum of 6.
Join one of our popular classes
Our class programme offers a huge variety of options from Yoga to Body Pump. You can pre- book up to 3 days-in-advance online or on 0115 74 87000. Please note, classes are currently suspended due to Tier 3 restrictions.
Terms and conditions - NTU 7-day fitness pass
- The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass is limited to one per person.
- The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass can only be purchased and used by those aged 16 and over.
- The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass may be purchased for David Ross Sports Village
- The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass offers 7 days consecutive access from 21 December until 31 December during our published opening times, available at www.nottingham.ac.uk/sport/openingtimes.
- Your 7 days of access will begin from your chosen date of activation
- The NTU 7-day winter fitness pass is non-transferable, non-refundable and will expire if not redeemed by 31 December 2020.
- All fitness pass holders will need to activate their pass online and sign our Health Commitment Statement prior to using the facilities.
- Pass holders must pre-book all activities ahead of their visit at www.nottingham.ac.uk/sport/login or on 0115 74 87000 and follow our safety guidance at all times.
- If you would like to book an induction or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 74 87000.
- Download Health comittment statement here
- For the fitness pass period, standard fitness membership terms and conditions will apply.