With the start of term fast approaching, get ahead by purchasing your UoN sports and fitness membership online now!
UoN sports and fitness members enjoy a huge range of facilities right here on our three campuses. Members can work out at one of our three fitness suites, choose from over 100 weekly group exercise classes, take a dip in our 25m pool or even try our indoor climbing wall. Click here for all the benefits of a UoN sports and fitness membership.
We’ve even teamed up with our sponsors Speedo, Life Fitness, Myprotein and PlayerLayer to give away over £500 worth of stash to four lucky UoN sports and fitness members. With a new prize announced each week, the earlier you join, the better the odds of winning! (See terms and conditions below)
Our Early Bird offer is just £189 (available until Friday 6 October 2017) and is valid for the whole academic year until 31 July 2018.
Now available to purchase for returning students online, this option is the perfect way to get organised ahead of the Welcome Week rush and is strongly recommended for athletes attending pre-season training.
Please note, while there will be free access to selected Welcome events including club trials and tasters, students will require UoN sports and fitness membership to access all other the sport and fitness facilities.
Not purchased a UoN sports and fitness membership before? We’ll be launching free passes online from Friday 22 September 2017 – Friday 6 October 2017 for you to try before you buy!
Buy now online
If you are only studying at the University for one semester, you can opt for a One Semester membership. Valid from 1 August 2017 – 31 January 2018, this costs £129 or alternatively you can purchase from 1 September 2-17 – 31 January 2018 for £107.50.
Please note, this package is only available in person from our sports centre receptions and proof of your course dates must be provided at the time of purchase.
Find your closest sports centre
Support for students with a disability
Students who have a disability or long long-term medical condition may be entitled to a discount in UoN sports and fitness membership fees. To find out more, please contact the Disability Support team.
For more information on our UoN sports and fitness membership, please visit our website.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Competition open to University of Nottingham students only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entrants must purchase either an Early Bird UoN sports and fitness membership or a One Semester option for the 2017/18 academic year to be entered into the draw.
- All purchases of UoN sports and fitness membership for the 2017/18 academic year from 1 July 2017 will be entered into the prize draws.
- Entrants will be eligible for each prize draw made after their purchase.
- Entrants may add a second chance to win via our concurrent Facebook competitions.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- A draw will be made at random on the following dates to determine the winners of each prize; Speedo (24/08/2017), Life Fitness (01/09/2017), Myprotein (08/09/2017) and PlayerLayer (15/09/2017).
Posted on Monday 14th August 2017