If you describe yourself as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 then please contact the Accessibility team.
You can also access Support for your studies for more information about Academic and Disability support.
What you need to know if you're an applicant
If you are coming to study at Nottingham, please visit our advice and guidance to support disabled students.
What you need to know
Please see our Contact Accessibility webpage.
- are deaf, hard of hearing or visually impaired
- have a physical disability or mobility difficulty
- have an autism spectrum disorder/Asperger syndrome
- have a mental health difficulty
- or a long-term medical condition
then please arrange to see a disability adviser in the Disability Support team.
If you have or think you may have:
- or another specific learning difference
then please arrange to see a specialist study support tutor in the Academic Support team.
If you have applied for disabled students allowances please see: