• Print

Accessibility - Academic and Disability Support

If you describe yourself as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 then please contact the Accessibility team.

What do you need to know if you're an applicant

If you are applying for a course here please visit our support for your studies webpage where you will find some useful advice and guidance.

You can also access Support for your studies for further Academic and Disability support guidance 



What you need to know

If you have:

  • a long-term medical condition
  • mental health difficulties
  • a physical disability

then please arrange to see a disability adviser in the Disability Support team.

If you have or think you may have:

  • dyslexia
  • dyspraxia
  • AD(H)D
  • or another specific learning difference

then please arrange to see a specialist study support tutor in the Academic Support team.

If you have applied for disabled students allowances please see: