You can access Moodle the next working day after you complete online registration, which you can do three weeks before your course start date.
View essential course materials
Moodle is our virtual learning environment, and the Moodle Community Page for Computer Science is the key place to find information. The community page should be the first place you look for information throughout your whole degree. You will find important course information, dates and contacts, as well as student handbooks and any school announcements.
Before you arrive, you should find and read:
- The undergraduate or postgraduate student handbook
- Information on what type of support is available from Student Services
- Any updates due to COVID-19, if relevant
- Information on specialist courses, like year in industry, and study abroad, if relevant
- Additional supplementary information about the welcome week schedule
Aside from the community page, every course that you take during your program will have a dedicated Moodle page for information, exercises, and coursework submissions. Other university resources, like guides to studying in science, are usually delivered through Moodle too. These will appear on your Moodle Dashboard when they are available to view.