Be inspired and achieve your ambitions!
The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
We are offering scholarships of £2,500 to £6,000 (or more) towards tuition fees for high-achieving International Baccalaureate Diploma students.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
International Baccalaureate Diploma Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to students who:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes (from any country) AND
- attain the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a score of 40 points or above AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme (excluding BMBS Medicine) at The University of Nottingham's UK Campuses in September 2017 AND
- respond to their offer and submit their IB Diploma results to the University by 1 August 2017.
How the scholarships will be awarded
No separate application is required. The International Office will award scholarships of £2,500 to £6,000 to eligible students, depending on the IB Diploma scores they achieve, and subject to availability. Scholarship funding is limited and priority will be given to students who have accepted The University of Nottingham as their firm choice in UCAS.
This scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fees charged in the first year of your course only.
This scholarship can also be combined with other undergraduate scholarships from The University of Nottingham.
Additional funding from selected schools
Successful applicants entering courses in the following schools and departments will also receive a contribution (of the same amount) from their school or department towards tuition fees in the second year of the course, dependent on good academic performance in the first year.
Faculty of Arts
- School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies (all departments)
- School of English
- School of Humanities (all departments)
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Architecture and Built Environment
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine and Science
Faculty of Science
- School of Biosciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- School of Psychology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Nottingham University Business School
- School of Law
- School of Politics and International Relations
- School of Sociology and Social Policy