Undergraduate applicants’ area
  • Print

What if I don't get my grades?

If you don’t get your grades and still want to enrol in higher education you can go through the UCAS Clearing system. This system will allow you to find available course places at universities across the country that may be of interest to you.

If you find yourself without a place in any of your chosen universities or colleges, you are advised to talk to an adviser at your school, college or careers centre, who may be able to speak to the university on your behalf and who will help you through Clearing.

You are encouraged to talk to any universities or colleges you are interested in, and if you provide them with your Clearing and Personal ID number they may be able to make you an offer.

For more details, please visit the UCAS Clearing page.


Admissions Office

The University of Nottingham
Gatehouse Lodge, Wollaton Hall Drive
Derby Road, Nottingham

telephone:+44 (0)115 951 4749
UG email: myucas@nottingham.ac.uk