Our group has a strong belief in the widest possible collaboration between disciplines, between academia and industry, and between researchers in Europe and across the world. Our principal collaborations are:
- With many colleagues in the School of Chemistry.
- With Chemical Engineers, particularly through the EPSRC/HEFCE-funded DICE (Driving Innovation in Chemistry & Engineering
- With companies including Croda, INVISTA®, Johnson Matthey, Lucite, SI Group and Thomas Swan & Co Ltd; we are active more widely in promoting industry/academia collaboration via the Chemistry Innovation Knowledge Transfer Network, through EU Marie Curie Networks such as SuperGreenChem and SubCleanProbiomat
- Through Royal Society funding, with leading research groups in Russia, particularly Professor VN Bagratashvili, the Institute on Laser and Information Technologies Troitsk and Professor DA Lemenovskii, Moscow State University
- Through Royal Society funding, with Professor Buxing Han at the Institute of Chemistry, The Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Through British Council DelPHE, Royal Society and other funding, with Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia in the area of Green Chemistry (see "Empowering Green Chemists in Ethiopia" by Nigist Asfaw, Peter Licence, Temechegn Engida and Martyn Poliakoff, Science 29 June 2007 Vol. 316. 5833, 1849 - 1850)