Lavender Languages & Linguistics 24
Lavender Languages 24 takes place over three days: the conference will
- open at 9.30am on Friday 28th April 2017, and
- close at 3.30pm on Sunday 30th April 2017.
Registration for Lavender Languages & Linguistics 24 is now open. To register, please click on the icon below; it will direct you to the online store, where you can pay the conference fee and book your accommodation options.
Registration fees include:
- Refreshments and lunches throughout the conference
- Wine reception (Friday)
- Evening meal (Friday) - Chef's Choice hot buffet served in Ancaster Hall, 7.30pm
- Conference dinner (Saturday) - 3 course dinner in Senate Chamber, Trent Building, 6.30pm
Early bird rates (before 1st March 2017):
- Standard £230
- Student £180
Delegate rates from 1st March 2017:
- Standard £270
- Student £210
Registration closes 21st April 2017.
Registration fees do not include accommodation. Bed and breakfast is available in the University’s Halls of Residence on the University Park campus, at a cost of £100 for two nights (Friday 28th April and Saturday 28th April inclusive). It is also possible to pay for an extra night’s bed and breakfast on Thursday 27th April at a cost of £50 for the night. Accommodation is bookable through our online store.
Back to top