Submit an abstract
Abstract submissions are currently open.
We invite you to submit your abstract for the next Symposium on Primary Breast Cancer in Older Women.
Abstracts on research, audit and sharing of good practice related to the theme from all disciplines (including oncology, geriatrics, nursing and patient representatives/advocacy groups) are encouraged.
All abstracts should meet the following requirements:
- State clearly the Title, Authors (please underline the presenting author), Institution and Country.
- The body of the abstract should contain four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Discussion.
- All the above should be contained within a one page Word document.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed a word limit of 300.
- The abstract must be in English
There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted and there is no limit to the number of authors listed on an abstract.
The presenter must register to attend the Symposium in order to present the poster or oral presentation.
All accepted abstracts presented at the Symposium will be published online as a Supplement to Future Oncology (impact factor 2.279 (2018) and citable in Pubmed)
Please submit your abstract now by sending it as an attachment to the Future Oncology Editorial Team.
1 December 2021: Deadline for submitting abstracts
21 January 2022: Notification of acceptance
4 February 2022: Deadline for presenters to register to attend