Job Vacancy - GNSS positioning algorithms expert
Leica Geosystems is searching for a GNSS positioning algorithms expert to help develop their next generation GNSS products.
Location : Heerbrugg, Switzerland
Field: Research and Development
Your main tasks
- Design, develop and maintain a range of precise GNSS positioning solutions including RTK, Network RTK and PPP
- Analyse and solve GNSS positioning problems reported by the market
- Test and tune positioning algorithms
- Interface with the product management team to fulfil product requirements and specifications.
- A higher degree (PhD or Masters) in Satellite Geodesy, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields or a similar Bachelor degree and 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience engineering multi-GNSS and multi-frequency carrier-phase based positioning algorithms
- Competency in estimation theory, including Kalman filtering
- OOP software engineering experience in C++
- Analytical skills
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
For more details, visit Leica GNSS job vacancy
Posted on Thursday 21st April 2016