What is the aim of this course?
To provide insight and improve skills in planning and undertaking online meetings, virtual presentations and online teaching.
To understand the challenges of working online.
To provide insight about managing online meetings.
To practice presentation and teaching skills in an online environment.
The course is tailored to the needs of professionals working in dermatology. It is suitable for anyone who planning online meetings, preparing an online presentation or who is engaged in online education, training or supervision.
The course will support the development of both communication and leadership/management skills.
To be delivered online – 9am-1pm 4th November 2021.
9.00 – 9.15 Introductions
9.15 – 10.15 Running an online meeting
- meeting etiquette.
- being a good participant.
- being a good chair.
- Top Tips for online meetings.
10.30-11.30 Online presentations
- what’s different about online presentations?
- preparing a presentation for online.
- delivering an online presentation.
- Top Tips for online presentations.
11.45-12.45 Teaching and other online education activities
- what’s different about online education?
- planning online educational activities.
- online teaching skills.
- Top Tips for online teaching.
12.45 – 13.00 Concluding comments