6.4.7 Impact and Improvement
What can we understand from your profile of impact and improvement?
Your score reflects your management and success in using high impact activities that improve the quality and strategic alignment of ICT.
Now consider these key questions and points:
- Consider your use of key performance measures and indicators in the following areas and if improvements in monitoring, reporting and communications are appropriate:
- Strategic Success. How do you measure how well ICT has supported the defined institutional strategy within your domain
- Operational Success. How do you measure how well ICT meets the service levels within your domain
- Implementation Success. How do you measure the success of ICT projects in delivering the pre-defined goals and success criteria
- What communications and actions do you take as a result of performance monitoring and control
- Consider your compliance within ICT governance. If you have not complied, consider why in the light of the priorities for strategic ICT and explore the scenario and the processes with senior ICT
What would you change and how is it justified?