6th Midlands Molecular Microbiology Meeting
A two-day conference covering a broad range of topics in molecular microbiology and infection
Topics covered will include prokaryotic evolution, the microbiome, biofilms, virulence factor regulation including quorum sensing and RNA regulators, protein secretion, metabolomics, host-pathogen interactions and antimicrobials/antimicrobial resistance.
The M4 Microbiology Meeting aims to create an exciting forum to foster knowledge exchange and collaboration between microbiologists in the Midlands region. While attendees from Midlands Universities form the “hub” of the meeting, we invite speakers from across the UK and abroad, and the meeting is open to attendees from anywhere. This meeting is an excellent opportunity for young and established scientists to network, collaborate and exchange scientific ideas.
- Fernando Baquero (Ramón y Cajal Institute of Health Research)
- Petra Dersch (University of Münster)
- Simon Foster (University of Sheffield)
- Lindsay Hall (Quadrum Institute)
- Lesley Hoyles (Nottingham Trent University)
- Jake Malone (John Innes Centre)
- James McInerney (University of Nottingham)
- Rikke Meyer (Aarhus University)
9 - 10 September 2019
Jubilee Conference Centre
University of Nottingham
Accommodation can be booked as part of registration process.
Halls of residence booked for 9 September include breakfast in the catering atrium on 10 September.
Abstracts are welcome in any topic of molecular microbiology research, and can include aspects of the immune response against infections
Find out more
Here are the essentials that you'll need for the conference