Conference facilities at the University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham hosts a wide variety of engaging and highly respected conferences covering a vast array of different subjects and interests. We also offer a vast range of facilities for conferences, meetings and events so you can host your event on one of our award-winning campuses.
Opened in November 2012, the 202-bed eco-friendly Orchard Hotel features 5 meeting rooms and bespoke modern décor. Bramleys Brasserie serves a range of mouthwatering dishes between 12-10pm.
Discounted hotel rates for the Orchard Hotel and Jubilee Conference Centre are available for staff, associates and visitors coming to the University of Nottingham. To book, please call 0115 876 0900 (Selecting Option 1) to speak to the reservations department, alternatively emailing EMCCreservations@devere.com | JCCreservations@devere.com
With new conferences being confirmed all the time you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. We attract expertise drawn from across all academic disciplines so that academic conferences at The University of Nottingham bring together subject specialists from across the globe.
- 22 (09:00) - 23/06/2019 (17:00)
- Teaching & Learning Building, Universiity Park
- 24 (09:00) - 25/06/2019 (17:00)
- University of Nottingham
- This conference will consider the ways in which different forms and genres of modernist writing responded to the visual arts; the legacy of modernism in contemporary practices of art writing; and the ways in which writers, whether academic, curatorial or creative, have engaged with modernist works of art.
- 05/07/2019 (09:00-17:00)
- University Park Nottingham
- Call for papers: We are accepting proposals for individual presentations, panels and workshops that address the role of automated translation technology in education.
- 22 (09:00) - 24/07/2019 (17:00)
- Our aim is to bring together a community of people interested in both networks and dynamics, with an eye to both mathematical tractability and applications to biology, engineering, physics, and the social sciences.
- 03/10/2019 (08:45-16:30)
- East Midlands Conference Centre
- 16 (11:30) - 17/12/2019 (18:00)
- Nottingham Trent University (City Campus), University of Nottingham University Park Campus
- This symposium offers a rich variety of historical and methodological interpretations of the "problem of scale" in nineteenth-century America.
View the full events calendar rather than a list.
If you need to find out more about a past conference you can do so easily by consulting our conference archive. This directory of our previous events includes information on the topics covered by the conference, the keynote speakers and the coordinating institutions.