Conference facilities at the University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham hosts a wide variety of engaging and highly respected conferences covering a vast array of different subjects and interests. We also offer a vast range of facilities for conferences, meetings and events so you can host your event on one of our award-winning campuses.
Opened in November 2012, the 202-bed eco-friendly Orchard Hotel features 5 meeting rooms and bespoke modern décor. Bramleys Brasserie serves a range of mouthwatering dishes between 12-10pm.
Discounted hotel rates for the Orchard Hotel and Jubilee Conference Centre are available for staff, associates and visitors coming to the University of Nottingham. To book, please call 0115 876 0900 (Selecting Option 1) to speak to the reservations department, alternatively emailing EMCCreservations@devere.com | JCCreservations@devere.com
With new conferences being confirmed all the time you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. We attract expertise drawn from across all academic disciplines so that academic conferences at The University of Nottingham bring together subject specialists from across the globe.
- 04 (09:00) - 05/03/2021 (14:00)
- Microsoft Teams
- An interdisciplinary conference for researchers with an interest in ideas on generosity and avarice in medieval Europe.
- 14 (09:00) - 17/04/2021 (17:00)
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- An interdisciplinary and comparative conference to explore the fundamental question: how has 'foreign occupation' (broadly defined) influenced cultural expression and cultural production across the world?
View the full events calendar rather than a list.
If you need to find out more about a past conference you can do so easily by consulting our conference archive. This directory of our previous events includes information on the topics covered by the conference, the keynote speakers and the coordinating institutions.