The new Teaching and Learning Building, located behind Hallward Library, is now open. It will be used this semester for lectures and seminars.
As well as providing additional teaching rooms, the building also contains lots of study space and a computer lab. So even if you don’t have any lectures or seminars scheduled there, it’s still worth dropping by to find some study space when the library is busy.
The new building includes:
- a 306-seat lecture theatre with triple projection and a Windows Surface Hub
- 16 classrooms with Windows Surface Hubs
- a 50-seat computer lab equipped with Engineering-specification software
- multiple individual and group study spaces
- a computer drop-in space
- an interactive seminar room with presenting screens
- a learning lab with group-study Windows Surface Hubs
- a state-of-the-art performance studio
If you’ve got teaching sessions scheduled here, then it will show as ‘T&L’ in your timetable.
The building is in the centre of University Park Campus and has already been added to the map in the MyNottingham app, so make sure you drop by next time you’re on campus.
Posted on Tuesday 18th September 2018