Monday, 06 November 2023
You are now able to add your preferred pronouns to your profile in NottinghamHub. This helps to ensure that staff use your preferred pronouns when communicating with you.
We’d like to encourage you to update your student record with the pronouns you use. You can do this by following the instructions below:
- Go to NottinghamHub
- Log in with your university username and password
- Click on the ‘Profile’ tile
- Navigate to ‘Personal Details’ in the menu on the left
- Select the ‘Pronouns’ tab
- Click on the row that the pronouns appear in
- Select the pronouns you use in the list
- Click ‘Save’
If you encounter any issues when completing this process, please contact the IT Service Desk.