Symposium on Spin Hyperpolarisation
Location: University of Nottingham; Date: 23/24 April 2020
The meeting is jointly organised by the University of Nottingham MAS DNP NMR Facility and Royal Society of Chemistry NMR Discussion Group.
Preliminary list of confirmed speakers:
- Marc Baldus, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Gaël De Paëpe, CEA, Grenoble, France
- Henrike Heise, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Anne Lesage, ENS, Lyon, France
- Clare Grey, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Konstantin Ivanov, International Tomography Center, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Malcolm Levitt, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Phil Williamson, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Ville-Veikko Telkki, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
- Michal Leskes, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Meghan Halse, University of York, York, UK
Conference: School of Physics and Astronomy (Building 22)
Accommodation: Cavendish Hall (Building C)
The map of the University Park can be found here
Start: 10:30 a.m. on 23rd April, 2020
End: 4:00 p.m. on 24th April, 2020
Fees: £53 with accommodation and catering, and £25 without accommodation.
Registration will be through the RSC page.