Direct Admissions Manager - Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Registrars
I lead and motivate a team of decision makers responsible for determining and processing decisions on applications through the Centralised Decision Making (CDM) process to ensure delivery of an enhanced level of customer service and adherence to service level agreements including planning and organising the work of the team and setting and reviewing of targets and objectives.
My team have specific responsibility for direct admissions to all courses within the Medicine and Health Sciences Faculty at the University of Nottingham UK.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Line Management of Admissions Decision Makers for Faculty team
- Keeping procedures and processes for large-scale central decision-making of applications and their monitoring under continuous review, in order to maximise efficiency of the University's admissions processes
- Contributing to continuous development and review of application procedures in general, and identifying areas for development and improvement.
- Decision Making
- Enquiry resolution
- Point of contact for applicant and Faculty/School/Department
In addition I am responsible for the following:
- Managing Postgraduate Admissions elements of Registration.
- Approving requests to consider Alterative English Language Evidence.