Head of Audience Development and Marketing, Faculty of Registrars
I Lead strategic developments in marketing and audience development for the entire NLA programme covering visual, performing, participatory arts, festivals and special events, Museum, and Weston Gallery. This includes having responsibility for:
- Leading the effective implementation of Tessitura (CRM & ticketing system) as an organisation-wide tool in order to meet strategic development and operational needs across NLA.
- Working closely with Senior Team colleagues to create and deliver fundraising campaigns.
- Providing leadership of the Marketing and Communications team.
- Managing and developing the marketing/box office to ensure delivery of all operational aspects of the Marketing and Audience development plans.
- Planniong, leading and developing the co-ordination of media interest in NLA.