PUNNET - Innovation in land deformation monitoring
What is PUNNET?
PUNNET is a satellite-based land stability monitoring and mapping solution for exploration, construction and environmental protection industries. PUNNET offers a major step forward in land deformation monitoring for sectors such as oil & gas, mining and exploration.
What services are provided?
The PUNNET service uses a series of images created from satellite data to create millimetric-precision maps of land surface deformation. It supports adherence to regulations and industry standards. These include:
- baseline surveys to assess site suitability for operations
- post-operational surveys
- ongoing monitoring of active sites
Who is it for?
- Mining industries
- Oil & gas
- Civil engineering industries such as tunnel and underground, road and building construction
- Environmental agencies worldwide
- National and International regulatory bodies
Why do we need PUNNET?
PUNNET provides solutions for:
- Land subsidence due to natural or man-made resources
- Landslide events and risks
- Seismic monitoring
- Proximity risk for larger man-made structures such as bridges, tunnels and buildings.
Monitoring and Management of Natural Resource Extraction:
- Assessment of areas for land instability surveys
- Management of extraction processes
- Post-extraction environmental impact assessment
For more information
t: +44 (0)115 823 2765
t: +44 (0)7825 753940
Download PUNNET case study