-Graduated from Physiotherapy University in 2002. Member of HPC, CSP, AACP,ACPIN. -Board director for the AACP -Member of Ataxia Society UK and Migraine Society. -Studied acupuncture in China under Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine University 2000-2001. -Studied Chinese language in Beijing Language University 1999-2000. -Clinical educator for students on neuro placement from Coventry, Leicester and other Universities since 2005.
graduated from Physics University in 1997.
MSc. Orthopaedic and trauma rehabilitation-2009.
PTLLS Oct 2013. Experience Leicestershire County and Rutlan
Skills and achievements
• Acupuncture practitioner since 2001
• Involved in neuro rehabilitation since 2002 _ NHS and private sector
• Involved in MSK rehab since 2005 - private practitioner
• joined the University Of Nottingham, School of Health Science as a Teaching Associate in august 2021
• Involved in research with Birmingham University - project on why we transferred people from community hospitals to acute care involving the whole Leicestershire hospitals. Project finished in 2010.
• Involved in clinical Audits for the Physiotherapy Department: looking at the use of Outcome Measures to establish the progress during the hospital admission from the acute care to discharge in community.
part of the teaching team for rehabilitation in neurological and long term conditions